Enjoy a Glass of Wine and Lively Conversation
Join us at K. Hollis Jewelers for this informal group meeting. An experienced group facilitator will guide the discussion. Handouts will be provided. You don't need to have read the book to participate.
Please sign up at www.do-over.me/registering-for-events
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
• How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
• How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
• How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
• More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
• Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
• How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
• The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either
Join this informal group meeting. An experienced group facilitator will guide the discussion. Handouts will be provided. You don't need to have read the book to participate.
Please register in advance for all events, even those that are offered at no charge. It is important for planning purposes. Also, if an event is cancelled, we will notify those who are registered. ONLINE registration closes 24 hours prior to the actual start of the event. If you miss that deadline and want to come, please call us at 630-402-0429 to ensure that there is still space available.
Please sign up at www.do-over.me/registering-for-eventsVisit Event Website for More Info
Batavia, Geneva, North Aurora, St. Charles