Lizzie the Beagle Needs a New Home
Mar 08, 2014 05:10PM ● Published by Steven Jack
Hi! I am Lizzie and I am a sweet laid back beagle mix! I am 5 years old, 20 pound beagle and I love spending most of my day cuddling on the couch or laying in a sunny spot by the window. I am spayed and up to date on shots. I am super affectionate and love hugs, cuddling and will give you kisses once you have my heart. I am house-trained.
I love adults, but am shy when I first meet you. I may take a little bit to open up to, but when I do you will know it by my big tail wags. I am a very quiet beagle, but will let you know when there is an intruder bunny nearby. I am an excellent watchdog. I love taking walks and will sniff out any bunny or squirrel within a mile, so keep me close. I love the feeling of freedom and sometimes like to explore, so I recommend that my new home have a fence.
• Does well with adults, very anxious and skittish around children
• Very quiet beagle - will only yelp if she sees a bunny/squirrel
• Likes to sniff/ hunt during walks
• Needs a fenced in yard - will run
• May need help retraining potty training - regressed training when baby came in home
• Does not do well in cages - very anxious in confined areas
• Scared of other dogs, but will do well with other docile, not playful dogs
• Very docile - does not know how to play, just snuggles
• Affectionate - will sit by or on you for hours and be content
• Gets very anxious/ cowers for loud voices or during discipline
The adoption fee is $200. If you would like to meet this dog, please call Carol at 630-554-3749.
Content provided by Rover Resuce