Now Hiring: Oswego Jobs Available
Mar 30, 2014 07:29AM ● Published by Steven Jack
- The property management company that will run the new Mill Street Station housing development just east of Orchard Road is hiring a building manager and a building engineer. Download the .pdfs attached to this article for the complete job listings, and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connections Through Horizons Inc. is looking for a part-time bus aide. Call Meighan at 630-294-6721.
- Oswego Cyclery is hiring a couple of people who are energetic, have a knowledge of bikes and who are committed to great customer service. Apply at their shop in Downtown Oswego.
- Tommy's Sports Bar & Eatery on Orchard Road is hiring a server. Must be able to work afternoons, nights and weekends. Check out the job listing here.
- Fox River Lawn Care is looking for "hard working individuals that have a good work ethic and can learn fast. Experience is nice to have but not needed. Requirements: Clean driving record, clean background, must be willing to sign a non-compete agreement and employment agreement. Job Duties include but are not limited to: Mowing lawns, string trimming lawns, hauling mulch, spreading mulch, hauling dirt, pruning bushes, edging landscape beds. Contact email@example.com 630-898-4480.