OEHS Students Top Finishers in National Exam
May 07, 2014 06:33AM ● Published by Steven Jack
Provided by District 308
Those seven students are:
• Olivia Coleman – Level 2, Regular Category, 99th percentile
• Daisy Oceguera – Level 2, Bilingual Category, 96th percentile
• Paola Ballines – Level 5, Bilingual Category, 95th percentile
• Jack Heiser – Level 3, Regular Category, 95th percentile
• Kylie Vandermolen – Level 2, Regular Category, 93rd percentile
• Mallory Weisbrodt – Level 2, Regular Category, 91st percentile
• Rebecca Lastovich – Level 1, Regular Category, 90th percentile
In addition to these seven students, there were 69 students who scored in the top half of the nation.
According to its website, "The National Spanish Examinations are online, standardized assessment tools for Grades 6 -12, given voluntarily by over 3,800 teachers throughout the United States to measure proficiency and achievement of students who are studying Spanish as a second language."
Provided by Oswego District 308.