Now Hiring: Sheriff's Office Looking for Part-Time Help
Jul 16, 2014 03:01PM ● Published by Steven Jack
The Kendall County Sheriff's Office is hiring a part-time receptionist.
The candidate must be able to work from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for 30 hours per week. The pay is $11.85 an hour.
- Data Entry
- Use of proprietary law enforcement records software
- Greeting and interacting with the public both in person and by phone
Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Good aptitude of numbers
- Good typing/clerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office a must
- Previous law enforcement records experience a plus!
Applicant must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Able to pass a background investigation
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Position start date is Tuesday Sept. 2.
Applications available on-line at www.co.kendall.il.us or at the Kendall County Public Safety Center, 1102 Cornell Lane, Yorkville, IL 60560 Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Applications will be accepted through Friday July 25.