Fall Fox Fest Brings Family Fun
Sep 14, 2014 04:52PM ● Published by Steven Jack
Oswego’s downtown merchants will host the first annual Fall Fox Fest for families from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 21, on Main Street from Washington to Jackson.
In addition to many vendors selling hand-crafted goods, the festival will include several actives for kids and the dedication ceremony for the Downtown clock paid for with funds raised by Girl Scout Troop 4532.Here’s a complete list of what’s planned:
- 6x6 Art Show
- Giant Inflatable Slide
- Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Face Painting
- Girl Scout Clock Tower Dedication (11am underneath the clock)
- Balloon Artist
- Downtown Mascot River the Fox
- Craft & Artisan Vendors
- Food Vendors
- Rain Barrel Painting Fox River Academy of Music and Art.
- Live Music
- Raffle at Garden Faire to raise funds for the remaining clock tower cost
- Hay bales throughout the downtown.
- Garden Faire will have a Pumpkin Patch Display.
- Every participating shop will create a scarecrow to hang in front of their business. You can vote for your favorite scarecrow by putting change into a jar. The scarecrow with the most change wins best scarecrow. All the change will then be donated to the Kendall County Food Pantry.