Oswego KinderCare Hiring Early Childhood Teachers
Apr 07, 2015 12:52PM ● Published by Steven Jack
PROVIDED BY WEST OSWEGO KINDERCARE
You might have heard that we're developing a new and exciting story at KinderCare! As part of that story, we are hiring talented Early Childhood Teachers to support our centers.
We are looking for experienced teachers who emotionally connect with the mission of our company, who want to be a part of a culture where KinderCare is the ECE employer of choice, and who are focused on what's right for families while preparing children for school with a lifelong love of learning.
Pay is competitive and in addition to a rewarding career that lets you help shape children’s futures, we offer an excellent benefits package. Benefits include: °Medical, dental and vision plans °Discounted childcare °Education assistance °Health and wellness programs °Medical expense reimbursement °Generous paid time off °Life insurance
°401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
With over 700 of our centers currently accredited, a strong focus on employee engagement, and field leadership committed to sharing meaningful moments with families and children, now is the perfect time to begin a career with KinderCare.
Our teachers plan and implement activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children. Responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, developmental activities, specialized programs, and redirection of children. Communicate directly with parents. Maintain classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness.
• Meets expectations for delivering customer acquisition and retention, quality program, financial management, and operational compliance, and demonstrates expected behaviors. Provides care and support to children.
• May share lead responsibilities with Teacher I and Assistant Teachers
• Engages with current and prospective parents and family members and is responsive to their needs
• Complies with KLC and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children
• Understands responsibilities as a mandated reporter
• Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
• Completes timely and accurate documentation according to KLC and other licensing or regulation requirements
• Assists and accepts responsibility in other daily center duties that might be temporary in the event other personnel are not available
• Attends and participates in all staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
Requirements: Skills, Education / Knowledge, Experience
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and/or CDA required
Degree in Early Childhood Education or related area highly with 6 hours completed in Early Childhood
2+ years of early childhood education experience desirable
1+ years of experience working with assigned age group desirable
To apply, call the center at 630.551.3172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledge Universe is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis