Oswego Chamber Honors Local Businesses at Annual Dinner
May 14, 2015 10:56AM ● Published by Steven Jack
Bridgeview Bank was awarded the Business of the Year Award at the Oswego Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner on May 7th. Pictured are: Chris Paige, Linda Radecki, Lynn Flores and Andrew Trippi
Gallery: 2015 Oswego Chamber Awards [4 Images] Click any image to expand.
On Thursday, May 7 the Oswego Chamber of Commerce held its Annual Dinner meeting at Whitetail Ridge Golf Course.
Honored at the meeting were retiring board members: Chairman of the Board - Matt Kewenig, Aspen Financial Services and Directors Gail Gauger, Harbor Light Hospice and Nicole Tudisco, Wheatland Realty. We also announced the 3 incoming directors: Carrie Hansen, Schoppe Design Associates; Cheryl Keilson, Mary Kay & Oswegoland Park District and Terry Anderson, Anderson Team @ john greene Realty.
The Chamber also gave out seven awards.
- 2014 Ambassador of the Year: Lori Ott, Sage Spice Shop.
- Chairman's Award: Old Second Bank
- Business of the Year: Bridgeview Bank Group.
- Volunteer of the Year: Rick Jacobsen, Jacobsen Lawn Service
- New Member of the year: Elizabeth Gindt, Touchpoints to Tranquility
- Small office/Home Office of the year: Kandra Witkowski, The Pooper Scoopers
- Splash Award: Kandra Witkowski, Breyne Lawn Service and Elizabeth Gindt, Touchpoints to Tranquility.
Sponsors for the evening were: Bridgeview Bank Group, Rush-Copley Medical Center and Tranquility Builders; Momento Sponsor – Touchpoints to Tranquility; Reception Sponsors: Midland States Bank, Old Second Bank, Prentice & Associates/Country Financial & Whitetail Ridge Golf Course; and Tabletop Sponsors: BMO Harris Bank, CARSTAR Yorkville, Elemental yarns, Just Giants Rescue, Keller Williams Infinity, Melaleuca, Old Second, Renew Salon, Sage Spice Shop and United Real Estate.