Here's What's Happening at Today's Beats & Eats Festival
Jul 25, 2015 08:24AM ● Published by Steven Jack
Today's show along Main Street will feature country and blues artists. Gates open at 4 p.m., and admission is free.
Here's a look at the acts for the today's concert:
- 8:30- 10 p.m. Saturday's headliner will be The Giving Tree Band, a Yorkville-based group that features acoustic, electric pedal steel and slide guitars along with mandolin, banjo and violin.
- 7-8 p.m. Mockingbird Sun is a three-piece country act based in Nashville that formed in 2010.
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Charlie Oxford is another Nashville based musician who plays what is described as "home-cooked, modern soul-pop."
- 4-5 p.m. Jesse Isley is a Nashville-based rock and studio session musician striking out on his own. He's appeared on stage at the Grand Ole Opry and The Late Show with David Letterman.
- Mona Lisa Pizza
- Page’s Popcorn
- Shrimp Boil
- Senior Taco
- Wurst Kitchen (Bratwurst, Hot Dogs)
- Three Angels Brewing of Yorkville with a special Beats & Eats brew
- Corn by Oswegoland Optimist Club
- Oswego Family Restaurant- BBQ
- Kona Ice
- A Lovely Repreive - jewelry and accessories.
- Birdie Bean Designs
- Sage Spice Shop
- Clean Pleasures - Soaps, Lotions
- Aroma Roots - Natural bath products
- Sweet Fondant – Bakery Items
- Pages Popcorn
- Ganny's Hope Chest - quilted items etc.
- Kylie's Creations/school supply drive.
- Jazzy - Jewelry
- ReJoyce - Purses, jewlery, antiques and more
- Floral Expressions – repurposed items
- Gary's Picks - Antiques
- Charles Grafton - Garden art