What to Know Before Heading to Wine on the Fox
May 07, 2016 08:45AM ● Published by Steven Jack
Photo courtesy of the village of Oswego Facebook page.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Gates open at 11:00 a.m. Saturday and Noon on Sunday
- Chairs, blankets, tables, tents and coolers are welcome.
- Free & Open to the Public. Kids are welcome.
- Wine Tasting is $15 per day for a souvenir wine glass, a wristband and 5 tasting tickets.
- Additional tasting tickets are $1 each. Must be 21 with proper identification to taste wines.
- SPECIAL on Sunday only, all women get 10 tasting tickets with their $15 entry for Mother’s Day.
- Page’s Popcorn – Variety of Gourmet Popcorn
- Mona Lisa Pizza – Brick Oven Pizza
- Genoa Italian Concessions – Italian Sausage, Chicken Sandwich, Butterfly Shrimp, Nachos, etc.
- Tap House Grill – Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Beef sandwiches & Pretzels
EntertainmentSaturday, May 7
- 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Thompson Duo
- 3:30 p.m – 5:30 p.m. – Junkyard Groove
- 6:30 p.m – 8:00 p.m. – Red Woody
- 12 p.m – 1:30 p.m. – County Line Brothers
- 2 p.m – 3:30 p.m. – Southern Side Up
- 4 p.m – 6 p.m. – Thirsty Boots Band
- Fox Creek Vineyards, Co.
- Lavender Crest Winery, Inc.
- Vahling Vineyards
- Prairie State Winery
- Kickapoo Creek Winery
- Waterman Winery
- Village Vintner Winery
- Fox Valley Winery
- August Hill Winery
- Pheasant Hollow Winery
- Galena Cellars
- Berryville Vineyard
- Massbach Ridge