Skip to main content

No Injuries in Boulder Hill Bathroom Fire

Jan 11, 2017 07:10AM ● Published by Steven Jack

No one was injured in a small house fire in Boulder Hill Tuesday night. 

According to a release from the Oswego Fire Protection District, crews were called to the home in the 0-99 block of Circle Drive East at about  9 p.m. for a report of a fire. 

When firefighters arrived they found a small fire in the home's bathroom, and were able to quickly extinguish the flames. 

No injuries were reported, but about $10,000 in damage was done to the home, and smoke damage was seen throughout the home.

The initial cause of the fire is believed to be accidental, according to the OFPD.

Today, News, Police & Fire, Police & Fire

It looks like we don't have any events for this date. You can always add an event.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required