What's Happening at the Oswego Light Festival?
Jan 17, 2017 09:35PM ● Published by Steven Jack
Set to begin at 5 p.m. and run through 9 p.m. along Main Street, the free family festival will include the following:
LIGHT FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES
- Laser light show and music throughout the night
- Giant light bright
- 10-foot LED robot performs at 6, 7, & 8pm on Main Street.
- Light up costume contest judging starts at 7:30 p.m. All contestants should come to the DJ booth to be judged. One prize will be awarded for the best light up costume of the event
- The Oswego Junior Women's Club will sell glow wands and light up glasses.
- Community groups will provide games and activities free of charge for children.
- Page’s Popcorn
- Cupcakes for Courage
- Happy Lobster
- Grumpy Gaucho
- Gobble Doggs
- Taco Movil